Arctic Restaurant Supply - Shipping Policy
- In Stock or drop shipped item delivery date is agreed to and provided upon payment of order.
- Shipping dates vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location and the items you order.
- Usually, lead-time is expressed as “Business Days”. Business Days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.
- Products may also be in separate shipments.
- Delivery dates noted apply to orders placed by 5:00pm central time and where credit approval and product availability are confirmed by 5:00pm on the same business day that the order is placed. Items shipped direct from the vendor may require an earlier order placement time. You will be notified of the estimated delivery date or lead-time when placing your order.
- We will only ship to verifiable addresses provided by the buyer. We will not ship to a PO Box
- Certain items originate directly from selected vendors and manufacturers. In many instances, delivery personnel will deliver your order to your entrance.
- On large heavy items, most trucking companies will only bring your order to the tail of their truck. If we are notified prior to shipment, the buyer can request a liftgate for unloading large, heavy items. The cost of a liftgate is an extra charge to the buyer. Any liftgate fee must be collected at the same time payment is made for the item being bought. The buyer is responsible for unloading the items and bringing them into the destination building.
- Buyers can also purchase “Call Ahead Service” whereas the freight company will call the buyer (for an extra fee charged by the freight carriers), to set up a delivery time. This service is available to any buyer and must be requested and paid for at the same time of purchase, prior to shipping.
- It is the buyers’ responsibility to meet the delivery truck. Additional delivery attempts are charged extra by the freight company and is C.O.D. to the buyer at time of final delivery attempt.
Arctic Restaurant Supply - Delivery Policy
It is the buyers’ responsibility to insure that the product(s) can be safely delivered to the location desired within the facility. Deliveries rates are set on a case by case basis, dependant on how many personnel, time involved or length of trip. Arctic Restaurant Supply will provide the labor and equipment to deliver the product and set it in place, but will not perform any facility modification to get the product inside and to the proper location.
- The buyer must determine if all doorways and hallways on the route both exterior and interior to the building are large enough to safely allow the product through.
- The parking lot and building entrance must be in a satisfactory condition to enable safe driving for our vehicle and the transporting of the equipment to the building entryway.
- If the delivery is scheduled by you the buyer. The buyer is to assure that the driveway and entrance to the room is ready without restriction for receiving the equipment. If the business did not prepare for the delivery and the area is not ready, then the delivery will not occur. Additional delivery attempts will be subject to an additional delivery charge, to be determined on a case by case basis.
- The buyer is responsible for assuring that all utility connections must conform to the equipment specifications. Final connections pertaining to electrical and plumbing, is the responsibility of you, the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to specify the type of gas, natural or LP at the time of purchase.